Administrative Assistant position available.
Come join a dedicated team of employees at a true community bank, where your talents and expertise will be appreciated. Our busy main office needs a strong Administrative Assistant to support all branch departments and our executive team.
- Serve as the bank’s main switchboard receptionist, fulfilling simple, routine customer inquiries and ensuring more complex calls are transferred to the appropriate bank staff.
- Admit customers to the safe deposit box area, ensuring all safe deposit box documentation is up-to-date; coordinate the rekeying, lock-change, and box drilling processes as needed and in accordance with bank procedures and/or state laws and regulations; and assist with certain aspects of safe deposit box billing.
- Conduct at least weekly inventory of all supplies, including numerous printed forms and materials, office supplies, and other supplies, ensuring inventory is up-to-date at all times and adequate supplies are on-hand. Receive and fulfill supply orders from employees/departments and place orders with vendors. Work with the VP of Corporate Communications and Marketing on reprints/reorders of printed materials to ensure competitive pricing and appropriate quantities.
- Assist in the tracking and coordination of certain bank-wide compliance-related efforts, including but not limited to, vendor management, audits and examinations, website updates, advertising, etc.
- Retrieve and deliver mail to all departments; coordinate UPS/FedEx mailings; manage certain aspects of the returned mail process.
- Coordinate the assembly of electronic banking, mortgage application, and loan application kits, and other materials as identified, to ensure accuracy and completeness as well as adequate supply levels.
- Coordinate all mass mailings.
- Scan signature cards and other account documentation.
- Perform routine administrative duties for management, including mailings, document development, tracking, filing, etc.
This position requires exceptional phone and customer service skills, experience with the Microsoft Office suite, the ability to maintain confidentiality, strong organizational and prioritization skills, the ability to adapt to change and think on your feet, and a capacity and desire to learn new tasks quickly and completely while juggling multiple tasks. Two to five years’ experience in a fast-paced, multi-faceted administrative position is desired; previous banking experience is strongly preferred but may not be required for the right candidate.
Please send your resume (no phone calls, please) to:
Bonny M. Dattis
Senior Vice President, Human Resources, Security, and BSA Officer
Millbury Savings Bank
109 Elm Street
P.O. Box 151
Millbury, MA 01527-0151